We are excited for the summer season to kick off with our Summer Bouquet Club! The Bouquet Club comes with your choice of deluxe or premium flowers, and either monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly, available for pickup or delivery. One large jar will be included; please bring it back or set it out weekly to swap for a fresh jar. You will receive communication each week to confirm your pickup or delivery date. Flowers will be picked fresh and held in water. Start date is estimated to be around the first to second week of July and will be dependent on when flowers begin blooming; I will be in communication as it gets closer. Summer Bouquet Club subscribers receive first choice of flowers growing.
Our Summer Bouquet Club comes with the choice of:
- Deluxe bouquet: Our classic, vibrant bouquet
- Premium Seasonal bouquet: Our classic, vibrant bouquets plus the addition of premium flowers such as dahlia, when they come available, estimated to be early to mid-August
You can purchase monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly, at a discounted price:
- Monthly bouquets (3 total – July, August, September)
- Bi-weekly bouquets (6 total – July, August, September)
- Weekly bouquets (12 total – July, August, September)
Flowers will include what is growing at the time: Zinnia, sunflower, black eyed susan, snap dragon, sweet pea, bee balm, celosia, china aster, cosmo, queen anne’s lace, white dill, yellow dill, dara, amaranth, dahlia, gladiolus. If there is a flower you don’t care for, please indicate that in the notes.
* This subscription is considered a CSA subscription, which stands for Customer Supported Agriculture. As a bouquet subscription CSA holder, you are considered an investor in the farm. Please note that we do not offer refunds for subscriptions as there are only a select number available. However, in extreme weather or other circumstances, accommodations will be made. If you are not able to pick up a bouquet or other emergency, contact me for arrangements. Subscriptions are for 2021 only.
Summer Bouquet Club
Bouquets can be picked up from Floating Feather Farm or Reko-Meridian. Please input your preference of the two in the info section and choose pickup during the checkout process. Reko-Meridian pickup is every Wednesday at Kleiner Park in Meridian at 6pm.
If you have a pickup date/time preference, let me know and I will be in touch to work out the details. Otherwise, I will be setting one or two pickup dates during the week for subscribers to pick up their bouquets.
We are offering weekly delivery for subscriptions for a discounted flat fee ($10/week) outside of Eagle or free within Eagle. Subscriptions will be delivered on the weekend, typically on Saturday afternoon. Delivery dates and times are subject to change but will be communicated ahead of time. Some select deliveries will need to be made mid-week, which will also be communicated ahead of time.
Delivery is available for Eagle, Garden City, Meridian, Boise, Middleton, Nampa. If you choose the delivery subscription option, don’t choose delivery again when adding to your cart. The delivery option will come with one jar. At the second delivery, simply leave the jar on your porch and I will swap it with a new one! Read more about delivery.